Tarigna Rovers SFC
The Tarigna Rovers SFC crest was redesigned in 2001 after it was suggested that the old crest did not reflect the direction the club was taking.
With the corporate market in mind, designer Peter Roddy, looked to refresh the logo without changing the concept behind the original logo (designed by journalist and then club member, George Negus, during the 1970's).
The blue and white club colours are used extensively on the new crest and are complemented by two strands of gold leaf symbolising the location of the club in the affluent inner-western suburbs.
The club name, 'Taringa Rovers', was born from the lack of a fixed home ground during the club's early days, before it moved to the Indooroopilly Recreation Reserve during the late 1950's.
Thanks to Craig Tillotson, Supporters' Club President at Taringa Rovers SFC, for the above crest and information.